Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Silver & Tiffany Blue Luxury Wedding Invitations | A Closer look

This week we featured Lela New York's Luxury Invitations in our Monday post that showed off some beautiful Ice blue and tiffany blue inspiration. Today we take a closer look at the luxury invitations.
They were beautifully designed in gatefold style, where the invitation opens in the middle and holds the invitation inside along with side pockets for the extra enclosures. This luxurious statement piece was printed in silver foil in the couple's custom monogram along with a tiffany blue printing got the border to bring in all the couple's colors.





xo

4 comments:

Online Russian Brides said...

I love your wedding invitation! I like blue and I appreciate it. When I decided to get married, finally, I decided to have black and yellow. My Russian women brides friend told me to look for some ideas in the Internet and now I found your wedding invitation designs and it is very helpful. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Love it.

Jaf Gifts said...

This wedding invitation is very classy and gorgeous. Great details without the unnecessary stuff.

Invitations wedding said...

i love the sky blue outline on invitation cards...
nice collection!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...